Physiotherapy and Wheelchair Services
Are We Getting It Right?
How to comment, make a suggestion, raise a concern, or complain about the Physiotherapy Services.
We welcome any comments you would like to make about the services provided by our Physiotherapy Departments.
You can do this in a variety of ways:-
- Write on the comment sheets which can be found on the tables in the physiotherapy out-patient waiting areas.
- Use the suggestion box (near the physiotherapy reception at Bradford Royal Infirmary and St Luke's Hospital).
- If you prefer to wait until you get home, then you can contact the department by telephone, letter or via our website (all details below).
- You might wish to raise any concerns with the physiotherapist you are seeing, or you can ask to speak to their supervising physiotherapist or the department manager (details below).
- If you would like to speak to someone outside the physiotherapy department, you could contact the doctor who referred you or PALS - the Patient Advice and Liason Service (details below).
- If you wish to make a formal complaint, then please pick up a leaflet from the physiotherapy reception. It will advise you on how to proceed.
- You can ask a friedn or relative to do any of the above on your behalf, if you prefer.
- Sue Hintze, Physiotherapy Manager, St Luke's Hospital, Little Horton Lane, bradford, BD5 0NA.
Tel: 01274 365234 Email: email@example.com
Areas of responsibility: St Luke's Hospital, paediatrics, all community hospitals and domiciliary services.
- Jill Gregson, Physiotherapy Manager, Bradfors Royal Infirmary, Duckworth Lane, Bradford, BD9 6RJ. Tel: 01274 364251 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Areas of responsibility: Bradford Royal Infirmary, Shipley outpatients, Wheelchair Services, GP surgeries.
- If in doubt, contct either manager who will put you in touch with the right person.
PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)
PALS focuses on improving the service to NHS patients. The staff will listen to your concerns, compliments, suggestions and queries and will help sort out problems quickly and efficiently on your behalf.
The Bradford Royal Infirmary office is situated near the main hospital enterance
(Tel: 01274 364021) and at St Luke's Hospital it is in the Extension Block
(Tel: 01274 365853).
Their email address is PALS@bradfordhospitals.nhs.uk